Thursday, May 15, 2014

Compassion journey

Nadine Jean from Haiti
I am so excited that I get to tell about my compassion journey.  Last month I started sponsoring a little girl from Haiti! She is 8 years old and her name is Nadine Jean!  What a wonderful name that was I thought!  I loved that it rhymed.  What a wonderful way to teach my two boys (ages 2 and 9 months) to love one another and help others in any way we can.  We pray for them every night together and Nadine has quickly became Dean Jean to Declan my 2 year old.  He prays she will get toys. What an innocent prayer coming from a 2 year old!  I also have a correspondent sponsor.  This means I write to her but someone else pays financially.  Her name is Sara and she is from Togo.  She is 13.   Wont you please help me pray for these two youngsters? 
I am so excited that I get to send paper gifts.  I already sent Nadine a lapbook with a photo album of my family, a world map with our countries starred and a picture of Jesus. I sent Sara some dominoes that I laminated and stickers and a puzzles to Nadine.  I am currently working on a crown and bracelet for Nadine and a inspirational picture for Sara. What gifts have you sent your sponser children?



Sara from Togo

No comments:

Post a Comment